I had so many ideas for what I could do for this "one" post. Then, yesterday morning it was suddenly clear.
I will blog, in the interest of returning to the "catching the moments" blogging style and because it involves "one" in a very literal sense, about the joke that never, everrrrr gets old in our house. Ever.
It goes like this.
"I one the (insert object of choice)."
"I two the......."
all the way on up to....
"I EIGHT the........." upon which all of the children dissolve into fits of laughter and uncontrollable giggles.
Yesterday, the choice (and most hysterical) items were: sandbox (classic), house, Colby, and....my personal favorite....Santa's butt. You'd think that certain children, who shall remain nameless but may or may not be my second child, would grow tired of being constantly set up to be the "I eight the...." but in fact said child delights in it and reveled particularly in being able to say "I eight Santa's butt." Hey folks, whatever it takes to make my kids happy. Whatever it takes.
No comments:
Post a Comment