I almost forgot about three!!
Lots happened today.
*I finally copied all the paperwork we need to take with us to China. The darn crochet!!! I was SO much more organized last year!!
* I realized that in a 362 day period we will have doubled the number of kids in our family! (don't be looking for the four to eight jump - NOT HAPPENING!!)
*I got the boys packed and ready to go, and Kailin's laundry done.
*I received this adorable doll we ordered for Molly Kate. I'm putting it in our carry-on and I can't wait to give it to our angel! She is handmade and small - I had the crafter put some poly beads in her body to give her a little weight, but I think she's going to be just perfect!
*I also received some amazingly adorable pajamas for Molly Kate from a dear friend of mine. I will post a picture of them tomorrow!
*I did about a hundred other things that don't bear mentioning. That's a good thing since I probably couldn't mention them if I wanted to - my brain is dead and now it's late, too.
1 comment:
Oh so stinkin cute! You'll be fine just get through the next few days. I forgot partofour gifts and mine and the babies socks lol
Post a Comment